Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Invites!

In other news, the invites went out yesterday and apparently, quite a few of the local peeps got them today already. :-o

me: It sucks how you can't predict Canada Post's reliability.
Mike: It could get there in a day... or three weeks. Yey!

:D

It's kind of a mixed bag of emotions. If it was a pie, it'd break apart kind of like this:

"Oh my gah! I have to get married!" - 15%
"Oh my gah! This wedding isn't all in my head anymore! It's actually real!?" 20%
"People have our invites, like, in their little hands. Huh." 20%
"I wonder if they'll come..." 18%
"I wonder if they understood the invite." 18%
"I wonder what their face looked like when they opened it." 55%
"Holy shit. It's in four months. I hope Mike still loves me then." 36%
"Man, this is so over 100% but I'm going to keep going anyway because my family always ends up with more than half a pie left, regardless of how many people attend the party." 4%
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." 63%
"I wonder what my family's reaction was/will be." 22%
"Boo better survive till my wedding." 92% (He's having a bad night tonight.)
"I wonder who else I forgot to invite." 37%

I think that's about it. :D

1 comment:

Marrisa said...

Yey! How cool! Thats a fantastically excitingly messed up 400% pie!!! x