Friday, May 4, 2012

Eeee... and random updates...

Mailed the officiant papers today. :-o We'll see what happens.

Theknot.com says we have 106 days. Hopefully the papers will get there before the 90 day cut off mark.. Eee. Also, the knot says I have 109 things to do and 72 things done... It doesn't feel that way...

I may have also found the gifts for the bridesladies, which I think is just my sister in law (officiant), Maxine and Tracy, so cost-wise, it's not so bad. :D I found something that I think is plain enough to be worn, cute enough to mean something and hopefully, depending on the vendor's response, a certain color to represent us.

Mike still hasn't decided boo about his groomsguys' gifts as far as I know.

I guess the other main things left are deciding what we'll do for the ceremony, fixing my hair and make up,  getting the dresses altered, telling Mike's mom (if he wants to?) that she's doing the rehearsal dinner...? Um. What else? Finalizing things with the photographer... Arranging the rental of the plates and stuff... Deciding if we want a tent... Um... I guess a lot of stuff.

So far... [counts] Twenty people are coming. I don't think we'll need a tent for that.

I guess that's it for now. Oh, and some people still haven't gotten their invites, which is a bummer. The people we know of are in Montreal too, so wtf.

No comments: