Sunday, May 13, 2012

Updates- dress and officiant... and things...

So my SIL got an email notification last week saying the government received our form asking for her to be the officiant. Eee.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting with the lady (my friend Jon's sister) who will hopefully make my dress fit more fabulously than it does now. It needs to be cinched at the waist more and my friend Robin decided I should ask if she can cover up the seam in the back a little better. We'll see. Remind me to pack an extra ativan tomorrow just in case I panic. I'm not great with trying on clothes in stores.

97 days to go. HOLY SHITSNACKS WITH RICE AND SOME COOKIES FOR DESSERT.

Also, we have to figure out the schedule and the menu. And where my hair will be done. And make up. And I think that's all I'm freaking out about at the present time. Oh and the vows and structure of the ceremony. I should book the notary.

Hooo. It feels like I had everything figured out a few weeks ago... Now? Not so much.

ETA: Oh, and while there are some invites still in the mail mysteriously, there are about a half dozen we forgot to mail. :-o Sorreh. :D

1 comment:

JeanMarie Kleppick said...

You could have Suzi Que do your makeup :)