Monday, July 30, 2012

Timing is everything..?

Ok! So we don't need a permit from the city, but I was warned about the consequences of supplying alcohol, which further reinforced my intention to... um... not.

I contacted the rock guy, but he said I have to set up an appointment at the warehouse because there isn't always a person there, so I have to do that this week.

Robin and I discussed the flowers s'more. Pink hydrangeas are apparently too expensive and too intermittent in terms of quality, so they're not a sure bet. Instead, the florist she's working with suggested Akito roses, which I'm ok with since they're pretty fricken pretty.

I wrote another part of my part of the wedding ceremony today that is intended to be read (also by Robin) but it's six minutes long... Is that too long for a reading? I have no idea. And I have no idea if I should let Mike read it before the wedding or not since he's supposed to write the same thing from his point of view... Twelve minutes? And then the poem would be like five minutes, intro five minutes, other thing with the things about six minutes too, then the vows which are like five minutes each, then the rings which are about five minutes total... so... like... give or take forty-five minutes? Is that too long? I have no idea. Bah.

1 comment:

Marrisa said...

I think it doesnt matter how long it is, its your wedding and people who are there should be grateful to even be there!! Make it how you want and as long as you want and enjoy every single millisecond! Love me x