Saturday, July 14, 2012

Update...

Point form because I'm sleepy.

Wedding script: coming along.
Rentals: rented- including tan colored parasols, white square plates and white table cloths. Yey! Somehow, our wedding might end up really pretty and summery...
Dress alterations: done and great. I can't really breathe in my wedding dress, but it keeps my back straight. :D The shorter dress is bigger, so if I want to eat, I'll just change.
Bridesmaids' presents: I got them, but they're a little broken, so I have to fix them all.
Favors: They're supposed to be in the mail (as of June 30th), but I have no idea how long they'll take to get here. She had to mail them super slow ground mail because they're magnets and magnets kill planes.
What else?
Hair: I decided on a haircut, I think. Short. Natalie Portman style. I think I decided it a long time ago, but thought maybe something would come along that would be better...
Nails: I found a nail polish I like. This one. It's actually a top coat, but it goes on shimmery and sheer, so yey.

I think that's it for now.

No comments: