Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hair clip and invites...

So with the help of Mike, Maxine and Annie, we collectively decided to get this hair clip:




Originally, I wanted to get one of the Sara Gabriel veils, like this one or this one, but after having a look at similar ones (not sure which ones, but they seemed to be very close to the ones I was looking at online), and trying to envision them clipped into my hair (these had combs and there's just no way combs will stay in my short, fine hair), they just weren't me. This one is slightly sparkly, slightly textured and the feathers match the bouquets and boutonnieres. And the hair clip isn't as brutal as the one that is attached to the butterfly the bouquet lady sent as a bonus with the bouquets. I figure one of the bridesmaids can wear the butterfly (if they don't think it's too brutal of a hair clip).

Ok, and for the invites, we finally finished them... Don't scroll past here if you don't want to see them or want to be surprised or whatever (I hope nobody who isn't invited is reading this...)...

We just have to print them and get them out... asap.

But yeah, they look like this...

A few spaces in case you really don't want to see it yet...






Ready?

Haha.

Ok.

Here (edited for anonymity, of course; also, not sure if it clicks bigger or not... it should?):


So yeah. It's half a page big, and on the back will be lame, pointless maps and the RSVP info.

The drawing is a Barbara Tolloczko rendition of a drawing I found on the internet, the source of which I could not locate no matter how hard I tried. :-/ But she changed the teeth (she gave them more variety of expression rather than all scary), added the doggies and some tiny buttcheeks.

So that's it for updates.

Oh! And the wedding rings are shipping any minute now. Scaryscaryscaryscary. So I should get on that story before they come.... Eee.

Ok, that's it.

No comments: