Monday, February 6, 2012

Cake topper...

I intended on posting everything in quasi-order that it happened, even if it's a lot of catch up, but this just happened and so I have to blog it. :D

Here's the process:

After being dissatisfied with the regular toppers, a few months ago, I sent Mike an email with suggestions. It went like this:

Mike.
Me.

Mike.
Me.

Us.
Us again.

Mike.
Me.

Us again.

Aliens.
More aliens.

And today, I revisited the idea and looked on etsy again. He wanted to be Puss in Boots, but there were no comparable female kitties, so that didn't work out.

And then we figured it out. He's summery and I'm wintry, so I asked the store person if she could make a pair with the groomy from this one and the bridey from this one. And she said yes.

So yey.

ETA: I'll post them when I get them, obviously... or when she sends me a picture of the finished product. :D

1 comment:

Maxine said...

LOL! They're awesome!!